• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M66 ring installation

Jessecordell26

Does anyone have some pictures of the m66 legs bolted to their locations and to the gun ring ? I just picked up a gun ring with three legs and a reinforcement plate for the cab but would like to see some detailed pictures of the setup to make sure I install it properly. Any help is much appreciated

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That pig is HEAVY! The M49 is a better choice, just my opinion, been there, done that. Used it too!

Jessecordell26

I looked Through the tm but didn’t find anything about how to s cure it to the truck . It did have a lot of useful information though about the m66 itself . I’ll be reading some more when I get off work this evening
thanks for the advice

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m trying to find a source for the adapter plates nsn 19200-7357081 my kit is missing them
That isn't a good NSN

From parttarget ; National Item Identification Number (NIIN) is a nine position numeric string. National Stock Number (NSN) is either a sixteen position numeric string with dashes or a thirteen position numeric string.

blisters13

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another TM you could look at is TM 9-1005-245-14 dated 1973; it's in the TM section of this site. It has more detail for the vehicle rings than the -13&P.

blisters13

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can someone PLEASE post the dimensions for the legs? OD, wall thickness, length. Arms too. Sketches. I'd really like to get this done by the end of April.

THANKS

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks