• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello all..

Trixxterr

I have been lurking for sometime. and decided I should say hello.

you all are a wealth of information, and knowledge. I cant wait untill I have a truck of my own.. I have such grand ideas..
Thanks to all of you for sharing your thoughts, ideas.. This should be a fun, wild ride..

NormB

Welcome to the madness.

Post pics when you're an owner.

Oh, and before anyone beats me to it: read the manuals. :)

Trixxterr

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, I'm already looking. Just have a few things to take care of first.. There is a place back home in Texas, that sells them on a regular basis and I am acquainted w the owner. So that may work out in my favor.

FloridaAKM

Welcome aboard, now stow your gear & get ready for some fun. Lots of smart guys here with good info on your new hobby. There are military vehicles in this area to be sold if you pay attention here & state what you are looking for. Trucking a new toy from Texas won't be cheap by any means. Look for folks in your area to start with.

Trixxterr

Welcome aboard, now stow your gear & get ready for some fun. Lots of smart guys here with good info on your new hobby. There are military vehicles in this area to be sold if you pay attention here & state what you are looking for. Trucking a new toy from Texas won't be cheap by any means. Look for folks in your area to start with.
I completely agree with you about the the smart guys. And lets not forget ingenuity, from what I have seen. I understand what you are saying about trucking it from Texas to FLA. Just have play it oui and see what happens. I really haven't seen anything much here in FL, though. I am just amazed by all of your good deals and customizing. To your wants and needs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks