• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Engine Noise

gem1410

Figure a shop wants $100/hr--Diesel shop more--and there is a good chance they will not fix it--But for $100/hr they will give you 10 reasons why its still is not fixed and how their mechanic worked all day on it and why its your fault and you owe $800-----That is how it works in New Jersey----Take your time and figure it out--Lots of members have good parts laying around--run some adds on SS for what you need--

Chief B

Figure a shop wants $100/hr--Diesel shop more--and there is a good chance they will not fix it--But for $100/hr they will give you 10 reasons why its still is not fixed and how their mechanic worked all day on it and why its your fault and you owe $800-----That is how it works in New Jersey----Take your time and figure it out--Lots of members have good parts laying around--run some adds on SS for what you need--
Yea, that is basically what happened last time I sent it to a mechanic for repairs, but it was 4K and still not right when I got it home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks