• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

98G Hard earned thanks!

71DeuceAK

Special thanks to John. I know this wouldn't be the first time, but nevertheless he is very deserving thereof. This guy hosted me for two weeks in his private home, proceeded to teach me "five" tons of information on M939s and a host of other MVs, and dragged me along to KAMO and to look at my M928 in Skiatook, OK I bought sight unseen.

Thanks so much for all your help and mentoring. My current state wouldn't be possible without you. You've been setting me straight every time I've been led astray for years now. Was great getting to finally meet you in person.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Darn impressive credentials there!! Sounds like a stand up straight type of gentleman!! I've only had one interaction with 98G and it went smooth as butter.....................

Hats are off to you, Sir!

silverstate55

Useless
Steel Soldiers Supporter
John is a good man; I’ve stayed with him a few times & his hospitality is almost legendary. Solid stand-up man!

firefinder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As Simp said, crop circles in the midwest probably did have something to do with 98G. Wouldn't doubt it if inter-galactic visitors met 98G somewhere along his journeys for a necessary part! 98G is a great guy to work with.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks