• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS - Almost working

SteelCaesar

After all that it was the computer after all. Got a new one and it works perfectly. Inflates and deflates.
where did you pick up a new computer? I called my local spicer distributor yesterday and he said 8-10 months lead time and over $2,300 for brand new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronmar

where did you pick up a new computer? I called my local spicer distributor yesterday and he said 8-10 months lead time and over $2,300 for brand new one.

Availability, cost, finicky nature and low highway pressure were why I went manual...

Kemper

My guess is they are giving you pricing to redesign it. I’m sure it’s obsolete at this point.

Picked on NOS one on eBay for $500.

I’ve been thinking of designing one to run on an arduino if there is enough interest.

SteelCaesar

My guess is they are giving you pricing to redesign it. I’m sure it’s obsolete at this point.

Picked on NOS one on eBay for $500.

I’ve been thinking of designing one to run on an arduino if there is enough interest.

there was a guy on here selling arduino based controllers.

Plasa

Hello all.
I have a CTIS ECU based on Arduino. The Arduino sketch is somewhere on the forum, I share it...
What I did not share (because it's quite easy to manage) is the board with 3 relays and the 2 inputs for wet tank switch and pressure transducer.

Christian

Kemper

Hello all.
I have a CTIS ECU based on Arduino. The Arduino sketch is somewhere on the forum, I share it...
What I did not share (because it's quite easy to manage) is the board with 3 relays and the 2 inputs for wet tank switch and pressure transducer.

Christian
Found your original thread:

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?181972-CTIS-and-Arduino/page7

Looks simple enough. I wonder how many people would be interested in a new/ updated controller? I think it would be cool to have each "mode" button be user programable and have a read out of the current vs set pressure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks