• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a tractor that can pull a semi trailer for movie

signalcorps

The movie THE RIGHT STUFF is look for a semi-tractor to pull a trailer for the movie. Don't know the particulars like is it a static part in the film or are you actually moving it. I will let you work that out. You will be paid for each day it is used. Several of us have had their vehicles in the film already and gotten paid within a week or two.

Neil Enfinger Picture Car Coordinator
The Right Stuff
321-689-6336

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK just talked to the movie guy. Looking for 1960 era Deuce would fit the bill best and needs to be solid green not camo.

dmetalmiki

The movie THE RIGHT STUFF is looking for a semi-tractor to pull a trailer for the movie. I Don't know the particulars, like is it a static part in the film or, are you actually moving in it. I will let you work that out. You will be paid for each day it, (The truck) is used. Several of us have had their vehicles in the film already and gotten paid within a week or two.

Neil Enfinger Picture Car Coordinator
The Right Stuff
321-689-6336
I had to read this 4 times before I got the (True) gist (And punctuated it), for you..

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
they gonna ruin this movie too......you dont remake perfection
Hmm...

Yeah, MANY rushed to judgement saying that the space program was doomed to failure too.... long before the first THE RIGHT STUFF was ever filmed.

Fortunately, others waited until the fruit was on the tree with both the NASA program and the first film before they started judging what was not yet finished growing.

I personally love the first movie. But that does not mean that it's "sacred". The film industry has made great advances in special effects, sound, and even the newer digital media. I think I shall continue to wait for the product to be released before making up my mind.

Just an observation.

Carry on.

Last edited:

cucvmule

collector of stuff
I am going with the same thoughts as ColdWarrior. If the movie is going to be a remake, new concept or whatever lets wait till we can see the final outcome.

I myself want to see a positive result no matter the storyline. When I was a youngin growing up, X15 was for me just awesome. Space related industry in St.Louis is
TOP Shelf stuff. McDonnell Planetarium is an awesome place to visit. So is McDonnell Douglas, I mean Boeing.:)

Plus possibly a Member or three may get to be a *STAR*. May even remember the Members for the Premier and invite us.

OH BOY! What has signalcorps wrought!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks