• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

R.I.P.- James "Neil" MacNeill Hendrix

AMGeneral

Another of our SS brethren passed on this past Sunday,

A friend and fellow MV enthusiast, Neil Hendrix passed away at home Oct 27th. I spent several events, Aberdeen, Georgia, the NC rally both convoying to and from and many hours talking Deuces and MVs in general with him.

He will be greatly missed by myself and others.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]

https://www.cittyfh.com/notices/JamesNeil-Hendrix[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Heavenly Father,
You have called home one of this brotherhood. Please cover his family, friends, and all who grieve his passing with legions of Your angels. Lift the burdens of their hearts and bring to them that peace that surpasses understanding that Neil is now with You. Thank You, Lord, for the time he was with this, walked this earth and shared his life, talents, and knowledge with us.
In Jesus' name we pray.
AMEN

For those who may have missed it, please make donations to the Heart Association - the address is shown in the Obituary linked in Post #1. The SS Benevolence Fund defers to the family's published direction on this.

American Heart Association
7029 Albert Pick Rd. - Suite 200, Greensboro NC 27409

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rest in peace brother Neil. You will be missed. Shout out to Ron and Tigger for us.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Condolences offered to friends and family. Never had the honor of meeting him, definitely my loss. May he rest in peace with the Lord, our Savior. R.I.P.

Finallygotone

What a loss for the family, friends and us, another well spring of wisdom gone, he was such a help, even soldiers will need a quite place to rest, left a message at the funeral home for the family to see, let's value each other and share our knowledge and even our short comings, I appreciate you all, Joe

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For the life of me I don't know why but I was going through posts unrelated and it suddenly dawned on me that it was "Neil" that had died. My wife had told me when it hit Facebook and I said yeah I knew him but it didn't hit me until tonight.

I met him at Haspin the first year I went. Absolutely a nice guy and I liked talking to him with the rest of the guys around camp. I enjoyed looking at his truck too with the mount of work he had put into it.

My thoughts go out to Neil's family and friends as he has and will be missed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks