• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drag link ends commercial part?

pinmode

Anyone aware of a commercial part numbers for the drag link ends? P-12877-KL0 or 12877-KL. The drag link itself is 12650 REV C. I see a full unit on the bay, but I really just need the ends. Thanks!

pinmode

Yes, those drag link ends.

I'm assuming they are different from the tie rod ends (which can be sourced easily as ES431L / ES431R, according to this thread).

Reworked LMTV

The only end is part #8. The other end is permanently attached. I have looked in the past, but only found the entire unit at around $500.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Not available commercially. You can obtain the parts from ZF or Washington foundaries in Hewlett, NY.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pat, does the newer trucks have this type.. or the oldest ones? just wondering what was the manufacture "upgrade/update" and what was the original.
Weird, I went and looked at both of my trucks. The 1078 is a 94 and has the crimped ends. The 1083 has the non-crimped drag link and it is also a 94. So I guess I have an extra one now as I assumed both trucks would need them and bought 2.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks