• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

KY checking in

Hey all,

Just checking in. I'm a Deputy Sheriff in KY participating in the LESO/1033 program. We've obtained 2 LMTV's and 2 MKII BEB's so far. I'm also currently still in the KYNG but will retire this year so I am familiar with these a little. I look forward to sharing information with all of you.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hey all,

Just checking in. I'm a Deputy Sheriff in KY participating in the LESO/1033 program. We've obtained 2 LMTV's and 2 MKII BEB's so far. I'm also currently still in the KYNG but will retire this year so I am familiar with these a little. I look forward to sharing information with all of you.
Tell them you need a PLS or LVS for those BEBs. makes it handy when there is no boat ramp around. Makes those chumps with the big pickup trucks at the boat ramps shrivel up tight.

Tell them? No, I'm the guy that gets this stuff. I've been all over. Trying to shoot out to Richmond Va this week for another vehicle.

Yes I need a LHS in a bad way. I've got my eye on one that should be coming out soon. If not Ive got ways to get the BEB's off the cradle and in the water.

cucvmule

collector of stuff
Welcome from S.E. Missouri!

Land Between the Lakes, Do you get to fish very much? I watched an epic battle off an old highway that died into Lake Barkley between a 25 pound mudcat and a fly fisherman for 90 minutes. Did not think it was possible, a fly rod. :shock:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks