• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Melted small transformer on mep 005

Philratcliffe

I just received my 4 mep 005s. One has a small transformer it’s a small black rectangle with one set of wires wrapped thru the hole in the center of it. It’s totally melted into a puddle. What could cause this and where can I buy one. I don’t see any on eBay
I am also missing a hertz gauge, does the 005 use the same hertz guage as the mep 002?
Thanks for any info guys?
Anyone parting out an 005? If so pñeaE let me know. Thanks again

Philratcliffe

Have you ever heard of using a parts TM?
I don’t have one. I only have the repair manual Tm right now, and I am on an island which has weak cel signal so the odds of me successfully dowñloading a file that large aren’t very good.
I was hoping to find someone with an 005 they are parting out, thanks

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks