• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M998 Windshield

Hmmv4me

Anybody know what the front window is made out of? I was attempting to attach a rear view mirror to it but couldn't get the epoxy to set right, kept popping off. I gave up and mounted it on the upper windshield frame. It's not ideal, but I love having one there.

Attachments

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don’t link to Ebay auctions or you will be given infractions by the mods.

I dont understand the policy BUT rules are rules.

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Inside Hmmwv windshield is polycarbonate Not glass....Only outside

Last edited:

papakb

There is an epoxy product out there that behaves like JB Weld and is a whole lot cheaper and comes in larger sizes called PC-7. It has a sister product called PC-11 that is a white, marine grade epoxy that will adhere to glass and will also cure underwater.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks