• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steering wheel adapter

Kenneth Cole

Hi
I'm not sure if this has come up but a company named (Adventure Accessories) has a steering wheel adapter for the Humvee. I have a 91 Humvee and I got this adapter the other day. It fits and is about $55.00. It's 2 and 5/8" in dia. and 5/8" thick. It has a bolt circle of 1 and 3/4" Dia. with three M6 threaded holes. It comes with a horn disk attached to the back but it can be removed if you want.
They also have steering wheels.
I hope this helps.

Ken

Kenneth Cole

Adapter

No, if you look at the Adventure Accessories web site it will show this adapter which is 2 1/4" x 5/8". I would attach a picture but I'm not very tech savvy.

Ken

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks