• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PRC-25 alignment manual

papakb

I'm looking for a copy of TM 11-5820-398-35 for the PRC-25 that has the alignment for the A9 VFO module that DOES NOT tell you to press S2 and S3 during the alignment. These switches were removed from the radios early on in their production but were never removed from the alignment instructions. All of my manuals and everything I have found online includes this meaningless step. TIA

papakb

I found the information in the change 2 instructions:

Note. ON EQUIPMENT BEARING ORDER NO. 64009-PP-63. SWITCHES S2 AND S3 HAVE BEEN OMITTED.
Page 60, paragraph 44, heading. After the heading, add the following note.
note. On equipment bearing order No. 64009-PP-62, switches S2 and S3 are omitted. Removal of module A11, A17, A19, or A20 provides the same result as depressing switches S2 and S3.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks