• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I was wondering if any of you guys have experience running an rowpu

Chainbreaker

Also, looks like Guyfang already has rounded up some of the manuals here. Looks like the images are not showing up but if you click in the black area I think they will download for you.

Philratcliffe

Thanks so much guys. This thing is a monster of a machine! there are so many controls and feature I’m kind of intimidated by it.
I just got the 005 running that powers the rowpu. Thx again

Chainbreaker

I saw a picture of one and yes it is a monster at 17,100 lbs GVW assuming its the "little" 600 GPH ROWPU. I certainly wouldn't want to be the one paying the shipping for it! However, you should have a virtually unlimited source of water at your remote location once you master this Hulk of a machine!

Last edited:

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you ordered new membranes? According to the documents the skid uses Polyamide membranes. You can't store those in the housings for long without them becoming damaged. Also, you can't dry them out after they have been wet. Drying them will destroy them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks