• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Name that cargo cover!

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought a cargo cover that was supposed to be for my LMTV, but this clearly isn't. I want to sell it off, but don't know what it's for. Do you?

CargoTop1.jpgCargoTop2.jpgCargoTop3.jpgCargoTop4.jpgCargoTop5.jpg

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
More than likely its for a deuce. Should have an Nsn painted somewhere on it to identify the vehicle. Or the nsn on the crate.

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are no markings or NSN numbers anywhere on it, as far as I could find. As you can see from the pictures of it draped over the LMTV bed, it's for a vehicle that is either not quite as tall, or slightly narrower, as the sides can't reach down far enough on an LMTV.

The zip open window in the front, as well as the two "drier vents" in the upper corners, are fairly distinctive.

FloridaAKM

It is for a M35 Deuce, I bought 4 of them in crates with all the bows, staves & bolts for outfitting a Deuce. After installing a couple, you get familiar with them. I do have a M1082 that I put a tan 5 ton cover on that I scored for $20.00 NIB that was too short for the sides & too long in length, but works for what I want in static situation.

Ask $350.00 for it if it is in excellent shape or best offer if not. An entire tan crate of the system will run $600.00 or higher.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks