• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiring an ATS to the MEP803a

kloppk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Which 803 "Control Board" are you referring to?

I offer a Control Board that provides 2 wire Start/Stop capability to work with an ATS and other systems.

Last edited:

kloppk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes
All of the times for Pre-heat, Priming, Cranking, warm up and Cool down are all user settable. Different time delays can be set for WiFi start/stop and 2-wire start/stop.

The Pre-heat only occurs when the temperature is below 40F. The controller has a temperature sensor to determine if a Pre-heat is required.

In my signature area is a link to the listing in the classifieds. In the listing is a link with an extensive video that goes over a lot of it's features.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks