• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mess tent and weather forum?

rickf

Where did the mess tent and the weather forum go? Gone? It has been in my frequently looked at pages for years and I check it every day and I went here just now and it is gone. I just looked at it earlier.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where did the mess tent and the weather forum go? Gone? It has been in my frequently looked at pages for years and I check it every day and I went here just now and it is gone. I just looked at it earlier.
Looks like your premium membership expired (no stars by your name) you got to be a premium member to get the "mess hall"

CMPPhil

Hi

What other little goodies are hidden away in Premium Membership?

I suspect that the discription you get when you hit the Up Grade tab doesn't do it justice? Of course there is the, supporting the many hours of enjoyment we get from reading the forum.

Cheers Phil

rickf

Copied from the membership upgrade button. Beyond that I really don't know.

Premium Membership - Grants user access to the classifieds forum, ability to change titles, larger PM inbox, and much more!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks