• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 017a Remove Jerry Can Gas Line.

kflowers

This feels like the dumbest question ever. I cant get the fuel nozzle off this Jerry can. I have tried multiple ways and it refuses to move in any direction. This generator is new to me so I dont know if its stuck or im doing it wrong. I just dont want to break it trying to get it off the wrong way. How is this supposed to come off?

1.jpg2.jpg

Zed254

Here's a picture of one.....https://greenmountaingenerators.com...r-for-aux-fuel-kit-nsn-5342000661235-72-5092/

Pop the handle up (your first pic) and it releases the compressed force on the rubber seal. Push the handle down (your second pic) and it tightens the rubber seal against the can's throat. I haven't messed with mine much but you might be able to unscrew the through bolt section after you pop the handle up to loosen it more.

kflowers

That did the trick. I had to pry it off. i dont think that tank has been taken off in the last thirty years. Thanks for the help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks