• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help save Military Vehicles In Colorado (and elsewhere) sign the Petition

mann650

Please sign the petition to save Military Vehicles in Colorado:
http://chng.it/pmVV8Zsr

(note that donations given to Chage.org goes to buying more advertising of this petition on their platform.)

Some of you have been following the changes on titling and registering Military vehicles in Colorado.

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showt...er)-Military-Vehicle-Motor-Vehicle-Regulation

For those that are new to the topic, there are many twists and turns to the story but here is a brief overview: The Colorado DMV updated their computer system in early 2017, this cause difficulties with the titles and registrations of existing and new Military Vehicles. The DMV was in favor of eliminating all the titles for MV’s. Senator Larry Crowder introduced Legislation, SB019-054 that was initially favorable but was later amended to be unfavorable to MV’s. The unfavorable legislation passed and now The DMV will issue off road only titles for military vehicles, they will not renew existing on-road registrations, and they intend to convert existing on road titles to off road only.

Those of us in Colorado are trying to get new legislation introduced that would restore the on road titles for these vehicles. We have a Senator and a Representative that say they will bring that legislation. This petition is a show of support for that effort.

I have seen many discussions of similar actions taking place in the past in other states and I suspect that it will continue to show up in other states in the future. With every state that introduces MV friendly legislation, the case for other states to restrict MV’s becomes harder and harder to make. Please support our efforts in Colorado and I hope that our success can help other states that are facing similar difficulties.

mann650

Thank you USAFSS-ColdWarrior

I don't think it will let you sign twice, If you already signed it than that should work just fine. It is the same petition as the SB19-054 thread. It is to show support for new legislation, so there are not the strict rules for ones specifically seeking a ballot measure.

Another Ahab

Thank you USAFSS-ColdWarrior

I don't think it will let you sign twice, If you already signed it than that should work just fine. It is the same petition as the SB19-054 thread. It is to show support for new legislation, so there are not the strict rules for ones specifically seeking a ballot measure.
You're good stuff, mann650:

- Thanks for "leading the charge"!

:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks