• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 Wont start

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If you cannot find another tank, look into a older International truck tank like a 1600. Some of them had the foot step built into then, but you may be able to retrofit one in place and almost look original. Or build one to fit.
Point of fact, some of the IH tanks used the exact same in tank pump we have, except they were 12v.

DalekEngineer

I know it’s been a while I’ve been busy and haven’t got to work on the deuce a lot but I was able to pull the tank clean it out and cut out and replace the sections full of holes. I got the tank back in a couple of days ago went to start it the next day and noticed fuel on the ground and saw it was coming out the side so I have to take the tank back off and I’m going to JB weld the pin holes. I’m hoping that’s it and she holds liquid. On another note I have no breaks and I believe it was the air pack so I started rebuilding that and realized I don’t know what order the parts in the long tube go in and I’ve looked around a bit but could not find a clear view of how it goes back together if someone has pictures or the manual on how to put it back together that would be greatly appreciated so I could put that back in. Thank you all

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The rebuilding procedure is in one of the TMs in the TM section. I think it's the -34

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The TM section is at the top of the forum main page, specifically the M35 related TMs and info is under this section:

Or click on the TM link at the top of any page to get to the TM section.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you have one pinhole in your tank you have a thousand. Start shopping for a new tank. I recently got one from White Owl. He’s awesome. If you clean the inside of your tank out thoroughly you’ll find the rest of the holes.
Ouch I have two take out Deuce tanks that I would have let go cheap just up the street from you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks