• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Everybody loves low flying military aircraft!!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The last two look real, the top one with the KC-135, I dunno, looks like a phreaky photoshop job to me. While fighter jocks do stunts like this all the time, airborne tankers aren't very maneuverable, and I think the ground-effect wind patterns would make flying that low to the ground almost certainly a suicide mission.

If the KC-135 video is real, I bet the pilot has his wings pulled after that stunt.

scooter01922

I dunno, 1 st one looks fairly authentic, real or not. In the desert, calm day, level ground. Ground effect should be fairly predictable. Still a really risky pass. Those other pilots in tha last 2 are simply insane as well. When i'm flying i prefer to avoid getting close to stationary objects at all costs :D

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe that KC-135 video is real. The shadow tracks the aircraft. Digital photgraphy looks odd sometimes, but with the reaction, shadow, and all, I think it happened.

The aircraft isn't U.S., is it?

Melvinitis

The KC, the folks are not speaking english... that combined with the markings not saying somthing like "USAF" makes me think it is not american.... just my two cents...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks