• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1010 heater removal and replacement door needed.

KamikazeKunze

Hey guys,

Got my M1010 running awesome and drove her down the highway with the dang heater door dangling....needless to say.....it’s lost along the highway now......so before I build my own replacement door that drops down into a table so to speak.....anyone have an extra door they want to part with?

Also, I can’t get the heater working to save my life. Going to rip it out and put one of the Chinese diesel heaters in its place. That will free up a huge amount of room to store stuff in that box.

Any tips or tricks I should do for removal?

thanks a bunch

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
CUCVRUS can help you I'm sure. The heater is just a simple oil burner. Should be fairly easy. My son who has no experience service ours and got it running!

cucvrus

DSCF6638.jpgYea I am sure I have the heater cover. Nothing that a piece of .040 aluminum wont replace on my end. Left one had the newer hinged design. They had this problem early on with the hanging door and redesigned the cover. I have been to Mark Body in Imlay City Michigan.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks