• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New LED headlights alternating brights

JCKnife

I just installed new LED headlights in my deuce. When I turn the switch on, one is on high-beams (both top and bottom of LEDs are lit up) and the other one is not. When I step on the brights switch, they SWAP--the one that was bright goes to regular and the one that was regular goes to brights. Is this a known issue / simple fix? Seems like something easy I've overlooked but all wires seem to be correct...

JCKnife

Yep I had wires swapped on the passenger side. Working fine now. I don't remember where I got them but I've had them for years now.

Logo on the bottom says Truck Lite

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks