• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Smaller micron in line filter

fpchief

I have the small inline filter and best I can tell it is 141 micron. In the filter world I am pretty sure that is mighty loose. I know the spin on at the block is a 30 micron but I would like a tighter micron before it. Does anyone have a source of supply for a smaller micron that is like the 3270 (small inline filter)?

I do Not have the big cannister.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
3972 is a 50 micron is an inline. A head replacemen/mod is 10micron. Napa. Gotta install it in the fenderwell. # 7251829

If you want a big canister i think i have one here for free for when you come up. Just gotta get the filter from napa

Scrounger

The block mounted filter for the 8.3 should be the same as a Wix filter 33472 or NAPA part number 3472, Wix makes NAPA filters. Per Wix’s web site the filter is rated to 14 microns. The wheel well mounted filter Wes has offered works quite well. That one uses the Wix filter 33401 and is rated to 12 microns.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks