• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy from germany...

jaybee666

hello y'all from duesseldorf, germany!
glad being here...dreaming of a m1009 since 30 years and purchased my first one in august...luving it :)
will appreciate some exchange with enthusiasts like me...

cheerz
j

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site, The hobby, The friendships and events to come. And of course the advice and help from members.
>Your FIRST 'assignment', Is to find either an M135 or an M211 for me to come over and collect then drive back to the U.K.<:driver:.

Tobias is in your town AND has a really nice Humvee which he bought in the USA. Also he has a mint jeep WW11.

I can pass his info if you send me a P.M. (And you Both can find me a "Truck"):naner:

Another Ahab

I also just saw this nice article about the CUCVs. We were using a Blazer (civilian version) in winter up north along the Alaska Highway, slept in the back with minus 25 degrees celcius one night. Good memories.
Good memories?!! Reminds me of basic training back in Great Lakes (IL), way back during the winter of 1980:

- Do everything in my power to forget THAT kind of cold!!

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
.... find either an M135 or an M211 for me to come over and collect then drive back to the U.K.<:driver:
You know this place in France?

Also, one Dutch trader definitely has some of those trucks, not sure he wants to sell them yet. Rob Army Truck. I wanted one of the trucks standing outside, but at that moment, no deal.

Mention my name, that is, "Robert, the Dutch guy from the Czech Republic with the M51 who took a Ross steering house from him 3 years ago". It will not get you any discount, but maybe next time he will give me a better deal on parts. Regardless, his prices are fair.

I can go and look things over and drive something back to the UK if you want, I have full professional driver's license as well and a bit of time now.

dmetalmiki

You know this place in France?

Also, one Dutch trader definitely has some of those trucks, not sure he wants to sell them yet. Rob Army Truck. I wanted one of the trucks standing outside, but at that moment, no deal.

Mention my name, that is, "Robert, the Dutch guy from the Czech Republic with the M51 who took a Ross steering (house) ...>BOX< :D..from him 3 years ago". It will not get you any discount, but maybe next time he will give me a better deal on parts. Regardless, his prices are fair.

I can go and look things over and drive something back to the UK if you want, I have full professional driver's license as well and a bit of time now.
FAN TAS TIC!, Some of our group wanted to come to the eastern block to check out the green stuff.
It would be great to come and see you there.
"I just want to buy some little stuff...(You know)..Like..A Dana Howitzer,..A T55,..A T72, Ural 4320, (Dream on..Sighhs).
But, Yes I would most definitely appreciate you look something over for us, AND take up your offer to drive it here for us.
You can stay here and check out all our stuff.(Bring a friend..or two..or three..)..And (Of course)..In the 'Bar' are the obligatory 'Cans' lined up and waiting for you, (Us all).
Okocim, Perla,
Oh, Ok, Then "something" not? so..Strong..Karpackie!!:beer:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks