• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need a M1102 HMMWV Trailer moved from Lake Worth TX to NE Utah

911joeblow

As it says above we need this trailer moved. It can be towed or loaded as desired as it is in perfect condition. I would love to piggy back onto an existing move to save cost. Thanks!

FloridaAKM

I towed two from Atlanta, Ga to Gainesville, FL. with no problems on separate trips, but you situation seems to be a much longer journey. Good luck with your endeavor!

unitedstatesoffreight

Hey, My name is Nick with United States of Freight. I see you need some assistance transporting your M1102, feel free to give me a call Id love to get more info and get this job done for you. I can be reached at 484-431-9509

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks