• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WWII vehicles salvage yard

JeepMan

JeepMan said:
NB1944 said:
Tractor - check it out. No sense wasting time if it ain't true! If it is true, try to get to know the guy and take some pics.

Fleetman - One other thing about our Jeep collector - he has certain allergies that limit what he can eat. He has to be careful with most foods and even preservatives can be a problem. He can't eat in a restuarant, so he never dates. All he does is collect Jeeps! In spite of his great collection, he has yet to bring a vehicle to any of our events. We all drove to an event in his home town, but then he got upset that we didn't want to go back b/c it was too far to drive (400 mi RT). He has a great collection (hot rods too), but I wouldn't want to trade places with the guy.
How many jeeps is it worth to this gentleman if I can cure his food allergies with the voodoo that I do :?: :?: :!: :!: :!:
I'm serious --- Just a few magic words and he's be cured !!

mightyhammer

Makes me want to cry. My favorite looking deuces are the Jimmy's from WWII. I have always wanted to get one and upgrade cab interior and put on a newer deuce frame...WAY COOL...I like those 'ol Power Wagons as well...Damn shame...Just like seein' the 'ol news clips after the war where they are dumping them in the ocean cuz no-one wanted them:(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks