• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trucks at Smyrna, TN

Blood_of_Tyrants

RE: Smyrna and Shipping Costs

I was able to start and drive every truck I have driven or moved at Smyrna. You will probably need to bring batteries, though. There are a few with no brakes. The loading fee is ridiculous. I live only 10 miles from the lot so if you need a place to do a bit of maintenance before you take off, give me a holler and you can bring it over.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, if they were still selling them at WPAFB that might be good idea.

:)

Michael

Do you have an appt for 5/2/08? That means they have gotten off of the every other Friday schedule or does it? I expect my EUC to clear this week but I won't be able to just take off this Friday without a little planning.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

They called me back last Friday to let me know that they were going to be at the site from 9:30AM-1PM for people to load out.

I hope to be there at 9:30.

steve

beaubeau

Bozor1000, are U ckecking to see what the hold up is? Be sure to stay on it, or U will lose the sale. What does UR Euc Status say on UR Acct.? Phil

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Truck Inspection at Smyrna This Friday (5/2/08)

Anyone need any pictures or a truck looked at this Friday at Smyrna.

They tell me they are going to be open and I plan on picking my truck up and if someone needs some pics or us to look at a truck I'll be more than happy to.

steve

Michael

RE: Truck Inspection at Smyrna This Friday (5/2/08)

IF you have time would you look at mine. My EUC hasn't cleared so I won't be going tomorrow. event 3290 lot 4116. It should be the only van with winch there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks