• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WELCOME WAGON

TOBEXA

I am welcoming myself to your guy's site, there is a plethora of cool information on these vehicles.....and to think, i always thought these military camo trucks were all some wannabe military men making replicas, i had no idea you could actually buy a m1009 or the like. I will post some pics of my newly acquired beast of a truck. i cant believe the only thing i needed for it was a screw for a headlight and a changing of the all the filters. this thing fired right up. and everything works except the CD player. loooooooooooooooool
anyways, cool site!

CCATLETT1984

TOBEXA said:
I am welcoming myself to your guy's site, there is a plethora of cool information on these vehicles.....and to think, i always thought these military camo trucks were all some wannabe military men making replicas, i had no idea you could actually buy a m1009 or the like. I will post some pics of my newly acquired beast of a truck. i cant believe the only thing i needed for it was a screw for a headlight and a changing of the all the filters. this thing fired right up. and everything works except the CD player. loooooooooooooooool
anyways, cool site!
What you have a CD player, that must have been a "unit modification" [thumbzup]

Welcome to the forum, post pictures as soon as you can.

gunner01

welcome aboard.. You will find this site exciting and quite the learning experience, I have. Also the members find the time to help each other out when needed. Once again welcome.....

JohnFire

RE: PICS

Damn he has rocker panels with out big rust holes. :twisted: Keep an eye on your parking brake cable. I had one lock up on me and it wobbled like a bend axle. Trashed a whole set of pads and was a pain.

Mike_Pop

Good looking M1009. I don't see much rust on it. Make sure you have a garage big enough for the next vehicle. You WILL be getting another and another and another and .....

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Definitely one of the nicest CUCVs I've seen make it out! Must've been in CA or someplace. Amazing there's no rust! Seats and dash look great! Take care of it and have fun!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks