• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

USS Alabama March 28,29

littlebob

I'm going to make it for a few hours Saturday.I can't leave till around ten Saturday and don't want to spend the money on a hotel, so I will probably get there arond 1:30 and leave around 17:00.
littlebob

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
i hope to get there sat night after i get off work, sleep somewhare in the pickup, then go to the show sun. morning, then head to ga

Alredneck

Banned
RE: Re: USS Alabama March 28,29

Where do yall get info at about these things danm im never in the KNOW aua unless the govt has me working for some odd reason or im abducted by aliens count me n the deuce in west bound on I10

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I will be there with FreightTrain in tow. Offroad is supposed to show up too.
I am going down Thursday to set up the Wreckerman Traveling Flea Market.
I have reserved a 20x80 space and I won'd need all of it. If you have something to sell or display hunt me up and I'll share (fiirst come, first serve).
We will be staying at the Best Western Battleship Inn (see attached flyer).
Hope to see some familiar faces and meet some new folks.

Attachments

123mack

Myself and another club member are going to meet at the Flying J just south of Montgomery on Friday, probably around 1100. We'll both be driving M1009s. I'll post a definite time later for anyone who wants to join in. Wreckerman- as you go south on I65, the last good place to buy diesel is the Alabaster Walmart. A little south of there it goes up about 0.10 a gal. Montgomery has an additional 0.10 a gallon tax on diesel, so I never buy it there. Greenville is a good place to top off. Missippi coast watchers mv club is leaving Ocean Springs in convoy 0700 Saturday, so looks like a good crowd. BTW- anybody want a smoke generator? I've got one for sale cheap. You make smoke long time.

Michael

I am planning to go. I will probably bring my white trailer full of stuff. I haven't reserved a spot cause I never know when something will come up.

rod

As one of the Officers of the DDMVC which host the MV Swap Meet & Show, I can say that the dates are Friday the 28th andSaturday the 29th. Some folks arrive on Thursday afternoon, But the main time is late Friday into Saturday.

We have all the room we need so come on down.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The flyer says 29-30th doesn't it? That just totally screwed up my plans if Fri-Sat. :cry:

Charlie

I am responsible for the incorrect 29-30th dates that were in the flyer, brain fart. THE CORRECT DATES ARE MARCH 28 & 29, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. Sorry for the confusion.
Things usually start to wind down after lunch on Saturday, littlebob, so if you are not planning to be there until 1:30, you'll probably miss some of the vendors.

Chuck Watford
Dixie Division Newsletter Editor (anybody want the job?)

littlebob

Thanks Charlie, I just got back from the doctor and had an abcess on my foot so I'm not that mobile to got to Mobile and the wife just informed me she needs my gas money to send female child to soccer tournament in Jackson, MS. Hope everyone has a good time and if something changes I'll be there but it looks like I will have to wait till next time.
littlebob

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Due to personal problems that involve lawyers I have had to cancel my plans to go to the Mobile event also.
If I was bringing you parts PM me and let me know if you still want them, if you need parts I am considering murd..........errrrr....... removing the organs of a defunct deuce that was a victime of assisted suicide.
PM me with wants.....I can't ship big stuff right now but we may be able to "Steelsoldiers Relay" it to you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks