• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy!

Speedy

just wanted to say hi,

names Michael, Mike is good also :wink: live in Toronto 8) 17 and looking to get my first vehicle. Kaiser M715 got me interested! killer truck.
dont see much forsale in Canada but I may be looking everywhere but the right places.

if anyone in Canada (or close Michigan) has one for a respectable price that I can afford (hehe) lmk. but this isn't a wanted ad so I shouldn't drift of topic?

anyone else out there in Canada, been roaming the forum for some days and havn't seen anyone!

hope the green fever wont turn into a BIG money pit hehe, some of my hobby's that I enjoy soo much are Fishing (fly fishing should say), R/C currently own a HPI Baja 5B (big money pit there!) cen matrix, micro t, 18t just for you R/C hobbyists. getting into CNC milling and lathes havnt purchased trying to decide whats best for my needs.
hope to add atleast 1 MV to this list.

hope I can offer some information on the forum someday.

ciao!
Mike

ps. dont see the classifieds since I joind :?

dc3coyote

Welcome, you will learn alot here.
DRThunder 12 step srap I am now on the 3rd step and out of space
Speedy Maybe I have been lucky the most expensive part for me is fuel. I do kill ALOT of time doing PMS and other routiune maintanance

CanadaDeuce

Morning Mike

Greetings from the west side of our fine land, welcome also seems there are a few of us in Canada, I too am looking for my first MV
and when I do hopfully it will get this all goin where I live, like everything up here we seem to be 2 steps behind but nice to know there
are others here who like em....... used to like shiny paint buit seems lately the duller the better ! LOL

I sent you a PM on a M725 Ive found, hope it helps.

CanadaDeuce
BC, Canada

oilcan

The classifieds are near the top of every page hidden in the "resources" drop down menu. Just wave your cursor over it and click on the classified ads.

Welcome aboard!

Speedy

RE: welcome

thanks everyone. great place here and everyone is cool!

got your pm CanadaDeuce ;) send ya one back shortly.
Robb, been on M715zone befor not a member tho

I love how there is sooo much info and pics :) did I mention pics? :)
I think allot of use will benefit with a Videos section! ive seen some scattered around. to get them in one spot would be awsome!
(if help is needed to keep the section clean im all in)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
RE: welcome

Hey Mike - make sure you take an OD flu shot before you get started. Once you are infected with the OD fever there's no hope.
Sell your fishing gear, all your R/G stuff and go on the hunt for the perfect MV. Warning!! No matter what or how mant MV's you have - the next one is gonna be better. (Or at least you let yourself believe that)!

Speedy

Re: RE: welcome

OOO man papabear, I hear ya.
Id go insane if I sold my fishing gear :lol: Rc I couldn't get anyone to buy my stuff (droped tooo much $$$ into them) and im telling myself that I wont spend allot on MV
tho I secretly know like all my other hobbies that eventually I will give in and dish my cash out :p
I think I missed allot of flu shots sofar and im growing up to be a major gear head :shock:
I need help!!!!!! aiuto!!

Luckly there is a bunch of great guys that can help me thru my troubles..... wait your all in the same hobby that might not be good on the help(money) part lmao!!! :lol:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks