• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort McCoy

Melvinitis

Several of us have talked about it, Mike at Fort McCoy is the best... he is very flexable, has no attidtude, and works with us. Wish all were like Mike.

citizensoldier

My list of best to worst in regards to GL lot managers, and there performance.
#1 Ft McCoy, Wi
#2 Hill AFB, Utah
#3 Deluth, MN
#4 Chambursburg, PA
#5 Jefferson City , MO
#6 Stout, Indiana
#7 GA
#8 Pineville, LA
#9 Wright Pat, Oh
#10 Rock Island, Ill

MikeInMccoy

I am humbled. Before working for GL I had alternated between industrial electronics work and sales work and I will say that you collectors are the finest customers that I have ever dealt with. I am so looking forward to Iola. See you there.

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
X2 on praise for Mike! I have had nothing but great experiences with him, he is very courteous and extremely helpful with getting them started and also in loading the non-runners. Thanks Mike

Mike,
You have been a true professional to work with. It's a pleasure to work with someone who enjoys their job and is so helpful. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow morning to pick up the M35! You take the "Government" out of Liquidation!

Welcome to SteelSoldiers!

thanks again!
Andy (The guy who changed out a master cylinder in your parking lot)

skinnedknuckles

Mike ,
You sure have been a great help whenever we have been up there getting trailers full of parts, starting dueces, airing up tires , letting us go through knee deep snow to check out the trucks in your yard and letting us have the time to do so. I am sure that I speek for the rest of us down here in Janesville. You make the dealings with GL go smoother.
Thanks!!!
Paul the blue Dodge diesel driver :D from Janesville

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Mike, welcome aboard Sir. Your enthusiasm is commendable. I have to warn you about something though. Every person Scottsdale that ever tried to stand up for us hobbyists, got let go. Just watch your back.

MikeInMccoy

I thank you for your "welcomes" and your comments. And Recovery4x4, your concerns are noted. I would also like to thank the people who put this 'site together as the information held within these pages have been of great value to me and I assume they will continue to be in the future.

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike was a great help again last Tuesday. This was my first GL pickup and it went flawlessly except for the monsoon rains while we loading the lots. Keep up the good work Mike.

Thanks,
Bert

dozenjeeps

mike at McCoy

I have only bought two lots of goods at Fort McCoy and have dealt at a few other GL Auctions.. I now only buy items that are at McCoy and its because of Mike... He will answer questions and always be honest.... If there were more guys like MikeinMcCoy, there would be more buyers buying GL Goods... see you again soon Mike I am always checking stuff out... I bought the truck load of Alice paks, suspenders a few months ago....craig neubauer...

dozenjeeps

mike at McCoy

Yeah, you bet, wouldn't miss it, will bring my latest my M151 Military Police Jeep with siren lights, and 30 cal to keep all you deuces in line... also do you know the email addy of the rally where we raced the deuces this summer??? a guy I know wants to buy a M1009 and figured he had some... started up all the MV'S today as I am building another storage shed and will be moving some soon... we should get some kind of winter trip together, hate to wait till summer to do something...take care and hope your blow up girl friend is still holding air for ya.....dozenjeeps....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks