• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC DENIED

Floyd

My thought originally was not to post this. But after listening to all these people gathered about the Kool-Aid stand and blaring about how wonderful GL is I thought I’d post it anyway.

This was received on Monday the 10th of March. Before everyone jumps in, let me state I’m retired and have lived in Southern California for over 60 years. I’m a Vietnam Vet and own a home where no US Mail is delivered. We have PO Boxes only, it’s a village thing. All supporting documents were submitted with the EUC in mid December of last year. They (GL) also used most of the 90 days to conclude I was unqualified to be gifted with their approval.

After you have been denied you become persona non grata. Trying to gain information is similar to dealing with the NSA or CIA. I have learned to just love GL.

Dear Valued Bidder:
You recently submitted and End Use Certificate (EUC) for Government Liquidation sale # 3175.
When the government does the background check, among other things they look at, are databases to independently verify the information provided is accurate and complete.
In this case, they were unable to independently verify either your home or business (if applicable) physical address. This may be because no major utilities are in your name, it may be due to a recent move. We are not provided exact information as to what they could not verify. Because of this, they have returned your EUC to us with no action. As they were unable to approve the EUC, we cannot release the restricted material to you.
Your orders in sale #’s 3175 and 3237 have been cancelled, at no penalty to you. As we are not told specifically what they could not confirm, or how, we have no way of helping you establish documentation to be approved in the future. However, we encourage you to continue bidding on our non-EUC required property.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.
Sincerely,
Arana K. Wolin
Document Verification Supervisor
Government Liquidation, LLC
DOD Surplus, LLC
15051 N Kierland Blvd - 3rd Floor
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
(480) 596-4480 fax

Floyd :evil:

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
So, just like that......your out?. And they won't do anything to try to resolve your problem?,

you've been blacklisted, so sorry?

I went through P.O. box thing with GL as well, the U.S. postal service sees fit to deliver my mail to all my neighbors or not at all, so I got a P.O. Box to get all my important mail. GL said I couldnt use it as a mailing address on my EUC, I finally gave up.....

Oh, I forgot, Have some Koolaid, it seems to help. The GL people said its on the house! ;)

DanMartin

Sorry to hear about this mess Floyd. Sometimes the "system" fails in a big way.

What were the items you were bidding on exactly? Maybe we can work together to see if we can find similar items for sale from a private party?

Even though GL does not seem to care, I would like to thank you for your service to our country.

mangus580

Why be mad at GL? Its nothing THEY have done...

Maybe Robyn can give you some contact info, as to who to talk to at Battle Creek, about verifying your Information.

I would presume Property Tax info would do it...

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: RE: EUC DENIED

mangus580 said:

Maybe Robyn can give you some contact info, as to who to talk to at Battle Creek, about verifying your Information.

Its more that they seem unwilling to try to do anything, or suggest anything he might be able to do to resolve the situation. It's almost like "my friend said not to talk to you, I don't know why, and won't ask why, but I can't talk to you"

mangus580

Re: RE: EUC DENIED

FMJ said:
mangus580 said:

Its more that they seem unwilling to try to do anything, or suggest anything he might be able to do to resolve the situation. It's almost like "my friend said not to talk to you, I don't know why, and won't ask why, but I can't talk to you"
Not for nothing... but its a business... He cant meet the requirement for the purchase, and they have already fronted a reasonable amount of $$ in the project. I can understand where they come from on it.

I do think though, that they probably could come up with 'some' contact info on it. You would think maybe there would be some sort of 'your EUC was denied, please contact XXX for more info'

But.. then again, its the GOVT that is the problem here.

Michael

RE: Re: RE: EUC DENIED

I had a sale a long time ago with DRMO on a multifuel engine in the can that was Demil Q. Back then DRMO would send you a letter asking if you wanted to cancel the sale or wait some more. I sent the first two back to wait some more and then finally just told them to cancel the sale. I never did hear back on what was wrong with that EUC. I am guessing that it was either my using my office phone number and the reverse phone number lookup failed or it was the fact that Tishomingo is too small for house to house mail delivery and all of my utility bill and my drivers license used my PO box. I have since added my street address to my drivers license and the utility company added the street address on their own. The point is, you can either just buy something else and try again or go to a third party. At least GL didn't hit you with a 25% default fee.

mangus580

RE: Re: RE: EUC DENIED

Another thought.... I know when I got my PO box years ago, the PO asked for a REAL address. Maybe something offical from the Postmaster as to your physical address?

Long shot... but eh who knows!

papercu

gl

Like the letter said the DRMO turned you down not G/L as far as they not helping, you have to remember G/L and DRMO don't get along very well.
But just because the USPS doesn't deliver mail to your home you still have a physical address and at the least the phone company will list it as such, you may have to ask them. Wayne

Floyd

Dan and Ed thanks. I may have lost an M36A2 out of Barstow which I have not seen relisted, and another M35A2 in CA. It’s not over by a long shot; I have reams of letters that have gone out.

Mike and emmado it may have been the DRMS but when the EUC was denied the fangs came out at GL. They do not help, nor do they assist, they are rude, arrogant, and obnoxious and a few other things we’ll leave to those with active imaginations.

When the EUC was submitted all the documents mentioned the P.O. Box dilemma.
I had a letter from the Postmaster, Bank, Power Company and Water Companies that spelled it out in detail and said the PO Box and address were one and the same, co-located.

A telephone call to GL I had asked what are the requirements for a EUC and or a residence and the answer was”I’m going to end the call at this time”. The same call I had asked to speak to other people by name and was refused contact.

Has any one tried to contact the DRMS, they don’t make it easy.

Floyd

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Floyd, I know a guy who has a deuce in Hesperia who wants to sell it. It runs and looks good. He has two trucks and not enough proprety to store them. Call me. I'll call him and see about getting you guys hooked up.

Michael

Now I think I understand. GL got the denial from DRMO and just canceled the sale without giving you a chance to appeal the denial and they are being rude to boot. I didn't get that from your first post. I would be mad to esp if it was something I really wanted and I got a good deal on it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks