• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fng here

121gimlet

hello all, im from tennessee stationed in HI for a little while longer. hoping to get a duce from the smyrna yard or privte seller as soon as i get home (aug). i only live about 45 mins away right off interstate 65, so as soon as i get setup id be glad to help out those picking up form there or anyone passing thru.

and just wanted to give a thanks to all who who post ive gotten a ton of info off this site. and im sure ill be asing many more questions till i graduate form fng.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hooah Army thanks for serving. Welcome to the site and hope you have a great transisiton.

What are your plans after you get out? I got out after six back in the 70's and found I missed it so here I am now with over 32 years in.

Are you in the 25th Division?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks