• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC ??? I have read the stickies

1qwkgoat

Ok I have read all the help posts in this forum. But I still have a question about the euc process. I would like to get a 2.5 or 5 ton truck from a GL that is about to happen near me. My question is at what point do I do the EUC. Can I go ahead and do it now even bididng has not yet started? Do I wait until I have bid? Or do I have to wait until I have won the item? I just wanted to ask specifically, as I want to do this right the first time.

USMilitarySurplus

You are correct. A customer does not need to submit the form until they are confirmed as the high bidder. Then a completed EUC must be submitted within seven business days after the close of the sale. The form can be downloaded from our web site after you log in by going to My Account and then the Forms tab or through the Help tab or Bidder’s Corner.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks