• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Record!

FormerNewMVGuy

I just got my EUC back ! From the time it went to battle creek, and i got invoiced for it,
7 business days :shock: That is my fastest EUC to date! AWESOME!!!!

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Since GL is now blaming DRMS for the SF97 delay, there must be a different department at DRMS that handles EUC's.......

chuck500cc

Gov. agency hurting private business does not make a good news story. Unless your "big oil". :roll: That's another bag of wet cats.

Chuck XD Fan

cleb

Anywhere from a week to 90+ days. You'll know when your invoiced. First time EUC's apparantly take longer than subsequent ones.

Crash_AF

First time EUC, sent to Battle Creek on March 27th, invoiced on April 22nd.

Total time was 3 and a half weeks (26 days) from submission to Battle Creek to invoice. This would be 19 business days.

Later,
Joe

1310monster

I'm a first timer myself. I've bought 4 trucks so far. EUC's all sent to BC this week. Do they call by phone? If so, that might be a problem because, I don't have an answering machine.

R

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks