• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inspection of Deuce & M105 Trailer @ Barstow

blackdog

If anyone on here is going to Barstow any time soon, I need my M35A2 and M105 trailer looked at to determine if they could make it 110 miles back to San Diego on their own feet (well after I replace the flat tires on the Deuce that is)... otherwise, I'll probably be going up to Barstow some time next week to check them out for myself.

Brian

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
They look like runners to me. My duece had a flat in the exact same spot as a result of a loose valve core. Aired it up and drove it home 350 miles I find if the trucks have the tarp and shackles still on them chances are the truck drove in from the unit. Worse case I see is you will have to buy batteries and work on it a bit while picking it up but they look ready for marriage and the honeymoon trip home.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Brian, good luck with your purchase!, I think Armyman is right. Just be ready to deal with Barstow Dave S. otherwise known as the site manager......
Little air in the tires, fresh diesel in the tank.....you never know.
Let us know how it goes!

Ed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks