• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello All, New Here!!

ArmyGuRu

Hey, What's up. New to this Forum. I spent 10 years in the Army, and have been working with the Army as a contractor for the last 4 years. I don't own any military vehicle as of yet, but would like to. Thought I would maybe stick around here and offer some support. i have worked on just about ever current vehicle available. to include: All Model HUMMWV"s, FMTV's, HEMTT's, PLS's, CUCV"s, and all the MRAP that are being used right now. I'm scheduled to report to Iraq next week, but I will still be come on here to offer support. I have access to most manual's, even one's on LOGSA.

I also do a little bit of Graphic's, I noticed you have the default buttons, so i made a sample of a new one. Click Here, If the Founder or Admins, like it I can make all of them, or i can change it any way you like.

Thanks, I believe i will like it here.

poppop

Welcome aboard!!! and thanks for your service. I think you will like it here and sounds like you have a lot to contribute. Be CAREFULL over there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks