• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Florida

KAILUAZ

I've trolled the forum for quite some time and decided to register. I don't have a military vehicle, but I am doing a military theme with my 86 Mustang. I spent 8 years in the Army and want something unique.
My signature has a link to my build thread, its a slow process with two little girls, but soon they will be turning wrenches too.
Aloha,
Eric

Heres a quick concept of the P-86

KAILUAZ

Re: RE: New guy from Florida

Thanks everyone! So where are the good "Army/Navy" stores? I've been to the one thats in downtown Tampa.

Bozor1000 said:
Welcome aboard. US NAVY VET that works at the VA hospital.
I was just at the VA car show on Sunday, what a variety of cars!

Billy-L

RE: Re: RE: New guy from Florida

welcome aboard! im also a FL boy and new here and i don't have a MV yet Too :( im 45 min south of tampa in parrish. Mustang in camo or OD? :grd:

Green_gator

Welcome to the group! I am in the Oldsmar area so not far from you. When you do up the car you should do the interior in green canvas. One of the members in Gainesville has surplus shelter halves and you could make new seats covers out of those for the authentic look and smell. :D

KAILUAZ

Billy-L

OD, the newer 383 green though

Green Gator

I would like to do just that with the interior, nothing beats the smell of old canvass! Do you have that guys info?

Thanks guys!

diego127

Welcome aboard from the farthest state away from you being North Dakota.
Got an EX that lives there so I kinda feel like I have something in common with you FL guys. Great to have you on SS.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks