• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Norfolk/Newport News/Richmond, Virginia scrapyards/dealers?

Opie

I'll be heading to Newport News Saturday, June 18 and was wondering if there was anywhere I should look in should time permit.

I understand Spunky's Motor Pool in Williamsburg has a checkered history and I should practice caveat emptor should I decide to visit them.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Peter,
I'm still looking for a low cost source for clearance lights for my M756 bed. Red, Amber, BO sides and BO rear and BO front (if there is a difference). NO PLASTIC, metal only, thanks.

I have dealt with Spunky's in the past and my impression was that they have some serious cash flow problems. I think you can work with him if you are there in person, no shipping costs involved.

Blake

Yeah it seems that Spunky's has really downsized (or closed) their operation. I contacted them about buying a winch for my deuce at the beginning of the year but he said he had none. I got mine from John WInslow (about 90 miles away in halifax NC

I live around norfolk and there arent any real good places around here to get truck parts. My warehouse (where my stuff lives) is in portsmouth but I will be gone that weekend to a campout with the deuce/trailer/mule

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks