• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For Sale HMMWV

gunboy1656

Another good example of why for sale / want ads are not allowed in the forums . And the 100 post requirement to post classifieds . This guy put it up for sale and has never been back .

Realize this might have been one of the thread to have the creation of the rule? I can't say when the rule was made, but it was before my time.

zout

Why not post it for sale when you have not obtained 100 post as in the forum rules ?
I will say it - you need 100 posts to post a classified ad and this is where the post/thread belongs.

RealCavDog

Which part gunboy ? Seems like the 100 post rule went into effect after I joined in January of this year ?

Now the posting in the forums I could sure see ! Man ! That sure does eat up a lot of time doesn't it !

RealCavDog

Yes sir, I knew that, thought it was a bit funny how many folks missed it at first. This sure is a perfect example of why the new rules !

I was kinda' joking about the 100 post thing, and I guess the " No posting in forums " has been around a good while, for good reason !

Thats what I was joking with you about !

On a unrelated subject, You guys over on that side of me on the East Coast seem to have a very large amount of green iron rolling out of G.L. lately, and also up in the Great Lakes area !

Wishing they would turn loose of a bit more here in the lower Midwest !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks