• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SF-97 in PA - Time to take action

Status
Not open for further replies.

illtemper

well,not to argue,but if its injustice you want to fight why not pick the judicial system that imprisons people for misdemeanors while slapping sexual predators on the wrist,or for that matter why not the govt. itself. which screws you every which way it can.
in the end we all have our paths to walk,I just walk a slightly different one from yours.
good luck...Jon

HeadWizard

illtemper said:
well,not to argue,but if its injustice you want to fight why not pick the judicial system that imprisons people for misdemeanors while slapping sexual predators on the wrist,or for that matter why not the govt. itself. which screws you every which way it can.
in the end we all have our paths to walk,I just walk a slightly different one from yours.
good luck...Jon
Well, if it was me that your comments were directed at, I might agree with your opinion - BUT I don't see what relevance these comments have here as this is the GL/DRMO/GSA section of Steel Soldiers, a site and forum to discuss MV's, not the injustices in the judicial system.

GL, as evidenced by their way of doing business, is either unwilling to abide by, or ignorant of the laws governing the sales of motor vehicles in the individual states in the US. If every little pissant used car lot on the thousands of street corners in the US can figure out how to do business lawfully selling vehicles, collecting the correct amount of sales tax and titling, I would certainly expect that GL, a contractor to the US Government, should be expected to follow the laws of the states in the US.

Ignorance, incompetence, stupidity or lack of concern are not excuses for not following the law - especially when you are a US Government contractor. In fact, one could argue that GL's disregard for the law might put their contract in jeopardy. Some on this site might argue that would be for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks