• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Bama.

BamaStan

Hey everybody, I am new to the site. Been reading it for about a week now, and you guys are giving me the fever. I have always wanted a HMMWV but now I am thinking about a Bobbed deuce. Cant really decide what I want first lol. Well I am currently in Iraq with the Army National Guard, will be home later this month!!!!!. I look forward to reading this site and getting my first MV. Oh and I know pics are a must lol so here are a few of ours.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Cool shots! Welcome to the site.

Question: Why are the towbars hanging off the front of the vehicles, is this a "bad things happen in Indian Country, all we have to do is hook to a pintle and we are gone" kind of thing?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Stan,

Welcome to the Dark (green) side...we have cookies. :)
Me, FreightTrain, Bama Lady and Offroadworks are all in close proximity.
My son will be coming home next month from Iraq too.
Keep in touch and we will let you play with our toys when you get back :driver:
Where will you go to DEMOB?
I retired last September from the Army Reserve. Having fun in my old age playing with green iron.

BamaStan

We go to Ft Hood for DEMOB, should be back in AL the first week of May. I see your from NE Alabama, where in NE Alabama? I live in Alexandria, between Gadsden and Anniston.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks