• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy

EvilDiesel67

My name is Neal I stumbled across this site and I was blown away. I have been looking at getting a duece for quite some time. Just looking for some expert advice on what to look for and what not to buy.

Welcome to the site [thumbzup] you can learn alot from this site, and the people are great to deal with. If you wanta advoid alot of headaches, and such. I got a bunch of dueces down here for sale. Been gone threw and driven couple hundred miles to make sure no bugs. just sign and drive as they say. Look around and check out your options and see what you wanta get.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks