• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new here ouestion about deuce

royt1998

I just got my first trucks.One has the switch on dash for fwd other does not does it lock in when transfer case is in low? I may have the fever

the one without the switch is a sprag style case. (auto fwd) the one with the switch is a airshift engagement. the airshift is a much nicer style. if you got a sprag style in one. please read up on operating it first. so you dont blow the case.

JohnnyReb

If you already have 2 trucks then you have the fever.

Ditto on what Offy said. Air shift transfer case is easier to use without breaking it.
Lots of posts on both types. Do a search on sprag.... air shift....

Good Luck and don't be afraid to ask questions.
JR

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Most important with the sprag is to shift in first to go forward and reverse to go backward. If in first, do not drift backwards, it will tear it up! If in reverse, don't drift forwards, same applys.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks