• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers and Desert Rat visit Howard's

Desert Rat

Wyatt,
It wasn't sun it was the RAIN! Oh, by the way did we mention the RAIN. I'm still a little soggy from the RAIN. Chris, it's RAINING now. Yep, that feels like RAIN in my ears. Oh yea, Wyatterp, we got a little damp from the downpours caused by RAIN. I think it was water, not the sun being the main culprit because of all the RAIN. Chris and I got a bit soggy.

Desert Rat

Chris,
It's just liquid sunshine!

RDD,
No matter how fast we were turning wrenches we were doomed to get either wet or have our hearing tested to the limits.

Wyattearp

and to take PB Blaster with you right :) of course there is nothing worse than getting caught in a rain storm...
:freaked: as long as no lightening is involved [^]

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nope, no lightning, from the sky or the jar. Some spray Kroil will definitely be in my tool kit next time as well as duct tape for my pants cuffs and more bug spray.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just got home with my dropside from howards!! THANKS Desert Rat!!! i also had a pile of parts in the bed on the trailer. I looked like Jed Clampit but , everything was GREEN!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks