• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have problems getting a duece insured for personal use?? I am going to the ins. company tomorrow and didn't know if there is something that I need to tell them, or something that I should omit.

DanMartin

IMO we need to combine all of the insurance threads and sticky it.

vtach, you're new here (welcome!) so you may not have seen the search feature yet. There have been several threads on this with really good info on insurance issues.

I will second Gulfway (I use them too).

jim-m35a2

Gulfway Insurance 800-940-5010 ext 503 Sonya knows what a M35A2 is. The only restriction they have is, no commerical hauling. Unlimited miles, no locked garage or antique plates. You do have to carry full coverage but at an agreed value of $5000.00 I pay $224.00 per year with a $500.00 deductible.

Jim
________
Kmart Gift Cards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks