• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What makes a VIC-1

IroncladGA

For the VIC-1, use C-2297, C-2298 and/or C-10456 crew stations only. I am not sure why the VIC-4 has more, maybe due to its intended use in fire support vehicles

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

kapkanimd

For power, if you are connecting the amplifier to the MT-1029, is in unnecessary and/or harmful to also connect a power via J-501? There is an empty power out on the MT-1898 I have for the R-442 and am trying to get the cabling set up correctly.

Also, I see the manuals using the top ports on the VIC-1 amplifier. What is the best way to connect the front driver and passenger control boxes to the Amp? The first post has the first control box connected to the bottom middle port and then the two control boxes bridged together. I can see the benefit of bridging the two rear boxes since they are far from the amp, but if there are extra ports at the amp why would you just not use three of them (one to each front control boxes and one to the rear with second rear bridged).

Thanks in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks