• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SS members unite :D

Ok just wanta show a new member on the board how helpful the SS group can be. We have a member here thinking of flying down here to buy a custom deuce off of us and drive it back to NH from AL.. IS there any members in the route he will be going to make sure he gots a extra hand before he heads home. IT will be fully serviced and good to go before he gets. here. BUT we all know murphy likes us well. He is familiar with the deuce. but just wants a little hand out if need be. As we all know theres plenty of members on call around our site and just wanta see who would be around. He will be flying down on the 17th of may. to head back home. Who can lend a hand.. thanks

steelandcanvas

ffemt14 said:
steelandcanvas ill be heading back to New Hampshire not sure exactly what route but if I end up over your way im in big trouble. LOL
You got that right!

Sorry I missed the to/from in the first post :oops:

But if you do end up this way, I'm here for 'ya!

John

ygmir

if you take a left not necessarily in Albequerce (how the heck do you spell that, Bugs Bunny?), I'm in northern CA and ready to point you in the right direction........
Good luck with the trip, I'm sure it'll be fine, and fun.......

hippiedude

Post up your route before your trip up......If your planing on taking I-91 through conn. I can help ....I`m north of Hartford....... Tim

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who can lend a hand.. thanks
Take a look at the members map and plan your route accordingly. Most everyone here would be willing to help if it's needed. Get a few contact numbers before you go also.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks