• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC DENIED PT2 (kinda)

Floyd

One can now assume that there is a new adage in matters of state. You are now guilty until proven innocent. I have reached Nirvana, the DLA level and yet the lies still flow out of our official’s mouths. Why would I submit a EUC without a physical address? Furthermore, why would GL send a EUC to Battle Creek with out an address? Ah! The mysteries of life.

Maybe next time they’ll find Osama’s cousin in America or at the very least someone trying to secrete a deuce running the customs gauntlet.

It’s almost fun telling them they SUC at their job. Anyone wonder why I’m in this position?

Floyd :D

Attachments

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Remember back in school when the teacher would whisper a word, or sentance in a students ear and then have them pass it down the row until it made it to the other side of the classroom?.............

This is progress........right?

I'm curious what "Commercial" records he is refering to.

Ed

rmgill

Check your credit! That's one of the first things the look at when doing a background check which is what they're doing with an EUC.

You very well might have an Identity theft issue or just bad data on your credit history.

USMilitarySurplus

Wow. I don't know what to say, Floyd. I talked to our EUC Dept and they said they'll resubmit the form when you win another EUC sale. I would include that letter with the form and mention that it stinkin came to your address! I wouldn't blame you for being turned off by the whole process though. Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Floyd

Somemedic: Yes indeed I did get a truck, but not the ones (2) that they canceled the EUC on (stolen). If by chance your bored I highly recommend the battle, it'll take forever, then a little more.

Floyd

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
I had a similar experience. At the time (shortly after 9/11) I lived in a house physically located in one county, yet the post office that served me was in an adjacent county. Further, the property assessor's office listed me as living in a different community than did either the telephone company and the post office.

So....my EUC was denied for falsifing my address. Fortunately for me, at the time, the EUCs were cleared by an office located aboard Millingtion Naval Air Station (I understand they have since relocated to Battle Creek). Millington NAS is located about 5 miles from the property in question......and even more fortunately, when I called following up on this I said, "You can get in your car and ride to my house at lunch and check this yourself". He evidently then spoke with someone else in the office who was a local and who understood the nuances of this rural area and my EUC was in hand the next day.

IIRC, I was told that they checked with the property assessors office in the county my Post Offiice (not PO BOX) was located in, who said I owned no property in the county, and that the address given did not exist - raising the red flag.

I suspect similar in your case.

Regards,
David Doyle

Floyd

Thank you very much Robyn.

David: Similar, but I wasn't able to drive over and talk to them. Agency’s within agency’s just complicates things further. It makes it very difficult to address the problem.

Floyd

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks